Check out the full
We never compromise on our blend.
Everything must be perfect:
- Upland Arabica coffees only
- The world's best shade-grown coffees, selected from six countries
- Grown at 1200m or above
- Cultivated and processed in natural ways
- Hand-picked to be certain every cherry is perfectly ripe
- Ideal bean size, Sortex-graded, for the Espresso Roast
- Rainforest Alliance certification
- The right balance of acidity and bitterness.
With a Másalto coffee you know for sure you’re tasting the very best. We’ve been most particular as we select the blend, and at every stage in its preparation: now it’s your turn to be particular about the way your Másalto is served.
Másalto is available as whole beans, ground, or in home-compostable capsules.
Our Másalto coffee whole beans come in three versions:
- Másalto whole bean, 250g or 1kg
- Másalto BIO whole bean, 250g or 1kg
- Másalto BIO decaffeinated, whole bean, 250g
Our Másalto coffee in home-compostable capsules
(25 capsules) comes in four versions:
- Másalto Espresso, 25 capsules
- Másalto Lungo, 25 capsules
- Másalto BIO, 25 capsules
- Másalto BIO decaffeinated, 25 capsules
To taste an espresso is an intense pleasure. A fine, deep and subtle colour, some body, a concentration of aromas to rouse the senses… and leave us wanting another.
Did you know?
The right technique: breathe in as you drink!
When you taste an espresso you need to breathe in oxygen – the aromatic molecules will be wafted into the nose, giving an even finer appreciation of this heavenly moment.